Quality from the specialist
Professional technical translations for your field
You also can choose technical translations by experienced translators with in-depth knowledge of the field and benefit from error-free results, a tried and tested project management and attractive prices.
Experience and quality
Native speakers translate our technical texts
So that you as a business, authority or research facility benefit from these and many other advantages, we impose high demands on our translators:
• All our technical translators are native speakers with a university education
• They can draw on many years of professional experience in the particular technical field and are familiar with the technical terminology.
• They are also very familiar with applicable specifications on layout or wording.
You all benefit from the following advantages when you have your documents translated by us:
Our offer for technical translations
From chemistry to insurance
• Patent translations, patent applications, patent monitoring...
• Machinery and plant engineering: instructions, handbooks, safety information…
• Electrical engineering and electronics: test reports, handbooks, circuit diagrams, operating instructions…
• Chemistry & biotechnology: Product descriptions, research reports, information material…
• Economics & law: contracts, expert opinions, annual and quarterly reports, business reports…
• Finance: stock market reports, balance sheets, market analyses, investment documentation…
• IT & software: websites, apps, handbooks…
• Medicine & pharmaceuticals: studies, expert opinions, clinical findings, package information leaflets, patient information, toxicology reports…
Our technical translations
Step by step to first-class quality - our procedures for technical translations
When translating documents, we adopt the following procedure to guarantee a perfect result:
Sending the text
In a first step you send us the documents which you need translating. Ideally send it as an office or pdf file but we also accept faxes.
You will receive a free non-binding offer from us. You can rely on the fact that this is a fixed price.
Analysis of the text
Our experienced project managers examine your document thoroughly and then assign a suitable translator. If necessary, they select a sworn translator for an officially certified translation.
Translation and checking
The selected translator prepares the translation. If this is a court-certified translation, they attach their signature and a stamp.
You will receive the finished translation together with our invoice by email or, if this is a certified translation, by post.
Benefit from well-coordinated workflows
Online translation service for technical translations
You want to have sensitive documents translated by us? We ensure that they do not come into the wrong hands - for example, by using modern encryption techniques.