Experts for professional multimedia translations
Successful contents through multimedia translations
We have experts available for multimedia translations of various types - from radio advertising via training to product videos. Here our native speaker translators take care to match contents not only linguistically but also stylistically to the target public. Through this type of “localization”, your message comes across in any language.
Multimedia translations for your online success
Subtitles make audiovisual messages understandable everywhere
In many cases, subtitles are required so that the images are shown to advantage and your message is really understood. If you would like to make these understandable in another language area, you need a professional translation, a translation which takes account of linguistic, stylistic and cultural details as well as, for example, the speed of videos.
Our translators bring your multimedia contents to life in any language, with many years’ experience, instinctive feeling and an in-depth knowledge of the particular topic.
You all benefit from the following advantages when you have your documents translated by us:
Localization - more than just a multimedia translation
• In conventional translations, the translator translates the content into the other language as true to the original as possible. Structure and style remain the same.
• In the course of localizations, the text - and depending on the initial material, also the layout and graphical elements - are matched to cultural and stylistic idiosyncrasies in the target country.
The advantage of localizations in multimedia translations specifically consists in that the contents retain their effect in the translation. They are not only understood but arouse emotions. In this way, they supplement images and sounds perfectly.
Language experts with sensitivity for subtitles and transcriptions
In both cases our translators perform a professional localization so that the relevant contents have their full effect in the target language.
Step by step to first-class quality - our procedures for multimedia translations
We basically perform translations in a five-step process which is adapted to the individual assignment:
Sending the text
You send us the initial document or material. If you are uncertain, just ask us beforehand.
We prepare you a non-binding offer quickly and efficiently. Here you benefit from maximum transparency and predictability thanks to our fixed prices.
Analysis of the text
Once as we have received your order confirmation, our project managers examine your documents thoroughly. Then they assign a suitable native speaker translator.
Translation and checking
The translator then performs your translation immediately.
You receive the multimedia translation from us by email together with our invoice.
Error-free in any language
Multimedia translation in any language
• Large network of exclusively native speaker translators with many years’ experience and in-depth technical knowledge
• High data security, including through modern encryption techniques
• Tried and tested project management, based on efficient workflows
• Error-free translations on time
• Fair prices, regardless of the degree of difficulty of the translation