The quick and easy way to certified translation
Certified translations by our sworn translators
Your advantage: you receive official translations with legal force quickly and easily and this in all conceivable languages. Here you benefit from project management with sequences tried and tested over many years, high data security and fair prices.
Differences in the translations
What are certified translations?
• Simple translations can theoretically be prepared by any trained translator. The relevant translation is not signed or stamped and has no official standing:
• Certified translations are prepared exclusively by trained and sworn court interpreters. These interpreters are appointed by the appropriate authorities responsible for this.
Certified translations are signed by the sworn translator. In most cases, a stamp and place and date are added. The translator thus guarantees the correctness and completeness of content and certified translations of documents acquire their legal force.
You all benefit from the following advantages when you have your documents translated by us:
When do certified translations of documents need to be prepared?
contracts, court documents, register extracts, birth and marriage certificates, balance sheets for court examination abroad, certificates, etc.
The relevant authority advises whether you require a certified translation. And then? Then you’d best approach us. This is because as a certified translations office, we offer you sworn translators for all requirements and all languages.
Validity for certified translations
How long is an officially certified translation valid?
Step by step to first-class quality - our procedures for translations
For the translation of documents we adopt the following procedure to guarantee a perfect result:
Sending the text
Send us the initial documents, preferably as a word or PDF file. Fax is also possible.
We shall be pleased to make you a non-binding offer. Naturally you can rely completely and utterly on our prices.
Analysis of the text
After we have received your order confirmation, our project managers analyze your documents. Then they assign a suitable sworn translator to the job.
Translation and checking
The translator translates your document into the target language and ensures its legal force with his signature and a stamp.
You receive the certified translation from us together with our invoice by post.
Many years’ experience and high quality
Why are we the ideal contact for officially certified translations?
• Translations in all languages: we have the right experts for translations into all languages.
• Absolute reliability: high quality and absolute reliability are central for us at every point in the translation process.
• High data security: your documents are in good hands with our translators. This is ensured by high security standards and continuous quality management.
• Fair prices: error-free translations at fair prices - we have been successfully following this motto for more than 35 years.